Cats Eating Funny
HE is on a mission to help our pets . . . and is here to answer YOUR questions. Sean, who is the head vet at tailored pet food firm tails.com, has helped with owners’ queries for ten years. He says: “If your pet is acting funny or is under the weather, or you want to know about nutrition or exercise, just ask. I can help keep pets happy and healthy.”
5
Today Sean helps a pet owner whose rabbit likes to play deadCredit: Getty
5
Sean McCormack, head vet at tails.com, promises he can 'help keep pets happy and healthy'Credit: Doug Seeburg - The Sun
Q) OUR rabbits Bob and Boris get the “zoomies” around the garden and run around like crazy. But then Bob flops down, almost like he’s playing dead – although he seems OK. Does he need a check-up? He’s eating well and seems fit. Liz Holick, Reading Sean says: Sounds perfectly normal to me. I see this with a colony of wild rabbits near where I live. Most likely, they want to get some adult playtime. Rabbits are extremely sociable, and will play together, platonically and otherwise. I don’t think it cats eating food

Nomnomnom Cat Death
evaluating providers this summer, consider the following: Does the pet business have full insurance to cover all aspects of pet care, a valid DBS check, pet first aid training and valid identification? “If the pet-care service does not deliver this, please look elsewhere. “Finally, look at their reviews in detail to ensure that the business delivers a consistent and quality service.”
With summer starting to wind down, you may have noticed that your local drug store is already rolling out the Halloween supplies. And while October 31 may seem a long way off, it’s officially time to start looking for the best Halloween costume ideas, the best Halloween costumes for couples, and most importantly, the best Halloween costumes for pets. This year, we’re getting a huge head start on shopping for pet costumes, and thanks to Petco, it’s easy to find just about everything you need for your pet in one place. To celebrate the launch of its “Bootique” online store, shoppers can save 20% off hilarious pet costumes at Petco. If you’re a sucker for hilarious dog costumes, cat costumes and all things Halloween, then there’s no reason to wait for fall. You can order some seriously nomnomnom cat death

Cats Eating Food
McCurdy’s anecdotes about “the Creator,” a clear code name for controversial TV producer Dan Schneider.
Simon & Schuster/The Daily Beast
In the book, McCurdy writes that Schneider encouraged her to take a sip of his whiskey-spiked coffee, and that he once gave her a back massageboth when she was 18 years old. Mostly, he was emotionally abusive on set, until he was banished to “a small, cave-like room … surrounded by piles of cold cutshis favorite snackand Kids’ Choice Awards blimps, his most cherished life accomplishment.” These momentsand one in which McCurdy rejects Nickelodeon’s offer of $300,000 in exchange for her silence about Schneider’s and others’ on-set behaviorhave been trumpeted as juicy child-star scandals in headlines. But in Brooklyn, at that Q&A, McCurdy spoke plainly of her disdain for that attention. “I feel annoyed, I guess, when people ask about [the Nickelodeon moments],” she told moderator Susan Burton (a This American Life producer). “Because I think the book is so much more significant than that. What I’m talking about, and the emotional arc that I’m exploring with my momthe things that are most important about this book can’t be reduced to any sort of headline. For eating cat meme

Eating Cat Meme
him once. But you will get an exhaustive account of how eating disorders fester under the supportive eye of a fucked-up parent. You will totally understand why she’s glad her mom died, even if you can never understand that feeling yourself. You will probably want to immediately listen to McCurdy’s podcast, Empty Inside, where she talks about a lot of these same mental health issues with celebrity guests. You will fall back in love with Jennette McCurdy: She’s talented, brave, darkly funny, and incredibly strong. Read more at The Daily Beast. Get the Daily Beast's biggest scoops and scandals delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now. Stay informed and gain unlimited access to the Daily Beast's unmatched reporting. Subscribe now.Jennette McCurdy had her first audition at age 6 and went on to find childhood fame alongside superstars like Miranda Cosgrove and Ariana Grande on iCarly and Sam & Cat, respectively. Her life looked like any aspiring kid's dreambut things aren't always what they seem. McCurdy's memoir, I'm Glad My Mom Died, out August 9, opens with a deathbed confession: The actress hunches over her comatose mother, and in an attempt to get her to wake up and rejoin the cat eating rat

Cat Eating Rat
was a time in my life when I did not know what a boundary was. There was even a time in my life when a therapist suggested that I try implementing some more boundaries, and I said, "What is a boundary?" I could understand on the surface, but I couldn't think of a practical one to implement. It was so elusive to me. So I did a lot of work and it wasn't always the easiest, but I feel much more kind of comfortable with those now. And I feel a self-assurance that I never could have felt without good boundaries. Scott: For anyone who talks, or does storytelling, or acts for a living, boundaries are a difficult area, because so much of what we do in our work is based on our life and sharing a part of ourselves in a way, right? Like, what's a boundary to us? I don't even know. McCurdy: That's such a funny point. It's such a good observation, because I do recognize that there is irony in me saying, "Oh, I have solid boundaries," and I have just written a memoir with a huge amount of personal details included. But also, these were.
Comments
Post a Comment